Nucleus Healthcare is excited to offer a $1,500 nursing scholarship to support undergraduate or graduate college students who will become the nurses of tomorrow.
$1,500 Nursing Scholarship
NURSING SCHOLARSHIP 2024
Fostering the next generation of nurses.
The $1,500 scholarship will be awarded to one lucky nursing student each year with a one-time payment at the beginning of the fall semester. This scholarship is the perfect opportunity for a student just starting school or for nurses who are going back to college to seek a higher degree.
NURSING SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible for the scholarship for nursing students, applicants must meet the following standards:
- Complete the full scholarship application by the deadline of July 1, 2024.
- Be enrolled in nursing school full-time with good academic standing and a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- The selected scholarship winner must provide proof of active enrollment and a copy of high school or college transcripts.
A judging panel comprised of Nucleus Healthcare employees will carefully choose the recipient, and notifications will be issued to the scholarship winner by July 31, 2024. The scholarship funds will be sent as a check payable to the recipient’s current university by August 15, 2024.
Apply for Nucleus Healthcare’s Nursing Scholarship
Applying for the nursing scholarship is easy. Simply fill out our form with your contact information, provide a non-edu email address, and answer brief survey questions that tell us more about you, your passion for the nursing industry, and where you’d like your career to take you.
HIRING NURSING STUDENTS
When you’re ready to embark on your career, we have resources to help.
We have several resources available to help you get the job you want.
Read our blogs about:
- Optimizing your nursing resume
- Highlighting your expertise on LinkedIn
- Preparing for nursing interviews
Afterward, join our talent community to connect with a Nucleus Healthcare recruiter who offers tailored job-matching and resume and interview assistance.