Do you know someone who is looking for meaningful employment with growth potential? Nucleus Healthcare is seeking qualified healthcare, behavioral health, and life science professionals for facilities and organizations nationwide, and we’re rewarding you for your referrals.
Refer your friends or colleagues to Nucleus. When they take a job with one of our partners, you can get a referral bonus, which makes it a win-win!
Simply fill out the form with the name and contact info of your referrals in the healthcare, behavioral health, and life sciences fields plus your contact info. A Nucleus Healthcare recruiter will then reach out to your referrals and take it from there!
For every referral you make that results in a successful placement, we’ll show appreciation for you with a referral bonus of $1000 for registered nurses (RNs), surgical technologists, and mental health therapists and $100 for all other positions with our clients. That means you get paid for helping a friend take a step toward finding a rewarding position that advances their career.
Read the full guidelines for our referral bonus below.
Refer your friends and colleagues.
- You do not have to be an internal employee of Nucleus Healthcare to refer.
- Referred candidate must be new to Nucleus Healthcare, providing your name to the recruiter at the time of application.
- The referred candidate must start a new position within 12 months of their initial application before the referral bonus will void.
- The referred candidate must complete 90-120 days depending on the position before a referral bonus will be paid.
- Referral bonuses will be paid out in the month following the referred candidate’s employment of 90-120 days.
- Referral bonuses cannot be split.
- Referral bonus amounts and payout timing will vary dependent upon the position/profession. Payout timing can be communicated by the recruiter once a referral is confirmed.
- Payment information must be on file for the person referring a candidate prior to the 90-day employment date before the bonus will void.
- Nucleus Healthcare reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time.